пятница, 4 декабря 2009 г.

The Cellulite Challenge - Part 3


Friday saw the watershed in my month-fancy Meditech trial. After six 1.5-2 hour cellulite-blasting sessions, I got to see the ‘in the forefront’ and ‘after’ photos side by side. I acquire to say, I’m impressed in more ways than one. Not but have I lost 2.5 inches off the widest limited share in of my thigh and 2 inches from the mid but my heterogeneous skintone (no more blotchy pinkness) has improved along with the plain dimpling. Weirdly adequate, my knees even look like they’ve had a boost! Friday’s body wrap saw another complete loss of 3 cms between both legs which if continues, means I desire have dropped an estimatedunqualified of 3 inches from each top thigh, 2.5 from the mid and connected with.5 from the knee. Now a mathematician I am not but sate to say, I look thinner!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий